SEATTLE, Wash. - A Washington woman who was convicted last year of animal cruelty for collecting over 100 cats in a recreational trailer has been arrested in Oregon for investigation of animal neglect.
The Daily Herald reports 58-year-old Kathryn St. Clare was arrested in Warrenton, Oregon Monday night.
A police officer allegedly found 41 live cats and a dead one in St. Clare's car.
She also was arrested on Washington warrants from Snohomish County. St. Clare failed to appear for a hearing there in April 2016.
St. Clare likely will be extradited to Snohomish County once the Oregon case is resolved.
Information from: The Daily Herald, http://www.heraldnet.com
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults