IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A large construction crane partially fell into an underground parking garage in eastern Idaho.
Authorities tell KIFI-TV that the crane driver on Tuesday attempted to turn in a tight spot when the back of the vehicle broke through the roof of the parking garage in Idaho Falls.
Police say there are no injuries but a Jeep parked in the garage sustained damage.
A bigger crane arrived to pull the first crane out of the hole.
The parking garage has been closed while plans are made for repairs.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults