OLYMPIA, Wash. - Authorities have identified the 36-year-old commercial geoduck diver who died in Puget Sound on Tuesday.
The Olympian reports Daniel Hall of Olympia died after he was pulled aboard a commercial geoduck boat near Fox Island.
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says CPR was attempted but the man was confirmed dead when he arrived at a Tacoma hospital. Troyer says he worked on the commercial boat for the Squaxin Island Tribe.
The Coast Guard is investigating.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line