OLYMPIA, Wash. - Authorities have identified the 36-year-old commercial geoduck diver who died in Puget Sound on Tuesday.
The Olympian reports Daniel Hall of Olympia died after he was pulled aboard a commercial geoduck boat near Fox Island.
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says CPR was attempted but the man was confirmed dead when he arrived at a Tacoma hospital. Troyer says he worked on the commercial boat for the Squaxin Island Tribe.
The Coast Guard is investigating.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com
- Report finds 21% of state's rural highways in poor shape
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message