OLYMPIA, Wash. - Authorities have identified the 36-year-old commercial geoduck diver who died in Puget Sound on Tuesday.
The Olympian reports Daniel Hall of Olympia died after he was pulled aboard a commercial geoduck boat near Fox Island.
Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says CPR was attempted but the man was confirmed dead when he arrived at a Tacoma hospital. Troyer says he worked on the commercial boat for the Squaxin Island Tribe.
The Coast Guard is investigating.
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent