PORT LUDLOW, Wash. - A Coast Guard team has rescued three adults and two children off a sailboat in trouble near Port Ludlow, Wash.
Bad weather got the 34-foot sailboat in trouble about two miles offshore on Saturday morning.
The Coast Guard says the Slacker Jack was taking on water when its cutter arrived.
The rescued sailors were not seriously injured and their boat is still adrift off shore. The Coast Guard says there is no threat of pollution from the boat.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity