BENTON CITY, Wash. - The girls wrestling coach at Kiona-Benton City High School is seeking a restraining order against the school board president.
The Tri-City Herald reported Wednesday that the request follows an incident at a recent wrestling match in Richland.
School board president Tim Cook was allegedly abusive after he heard coach Holly Graham talking to district officials about his improperly being on the wrestling floor. Cook has a daughter who wrestles for the high school.
Graham says Cook kept trying to get closer to her and kept raising his voice.
Court documents say the order would prevent Cook from approaching Graham or contacting her.
A Benton County District Court judge will hear Graham's request Tuesday.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties