OREGON CITY, Ore. - Authorities say five men with masks and gloves used flexible ties Friday morning to bind a homeowner and his family while they ransacked a Clackamas County home.
The sheriff's office says the thieves took a number of expensive items, including firearms, and what it called "a significant amount" of cash.
Investigators said the thieves seemed aware that certain items would be in the Eagle Creek house, leading to the belief there's some connection between the thieves and the victims.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March