OREGON CITY, Ore. - Authorities say five men with masks and gloves used flexible ties Friday morning to bind a homeowner and his family while they ransacked a Clackamas County home.
The sheriff's office says the thieves took a number of expensive items, including firearms, and what it called "a significant amount" of cash.
Investigators said the thieves seemed aware that certain items would be in the Eagle Creek house, leading to the belief there's some connection between the thieves and the victims.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives