EVERETT, Wash. - The city of Everett says the Hillbilly Hotties coffee stand is a nuisance. A notification letter has been sent to the owner.
Police raided the stand in October and two women have been charged with lewd conduct and adult entertainment violations. Police say the women were showing private parts for money.
The Daily Herald reports the nuisance notification could lead to civil penalties against the owner.
The owner is working with city officials and has agreed not to hire baristas with criminal records.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults