KENNEWICK, Wash. - Firefighters say a child playing with matches started a fire Wednesday that caused about $12,000 damage to a house in Kennewick.
Capt. Joe Terpenning says the fire started near a fence and spread to the house and into the attic.
The Tri-City Herald reports a family was displaced by the fire.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved