BILLINGS, Mont. - Former Vice President Dick Cheney is to deliver the keynote speech at an energy trade exhibition in Montana Wednesday night.
The two-day Energy Exposition is taking place Wednesday and Thursday at MetraPark in Billings. Organizers say it's the 15th anniversary of an event that was previously held in Wyoming.
Cheney will speak at an industry networking dinner.
Prior to his two terms as vice president, Cheney served from 1995 to 2000 as chairman and chief executive officer of Halliburton Co. The Houston-based company is one of the world's largest oil field services companies.
Cheney also served as Secretary of Defense and as a six-term U.S. House member from Wyoming.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home