PASCO, Wash. - Charges filed by the state attorney general's office say a Franklin County Jail corrections officer had sex with two inmates in exchanged for contraband.
Justin Thomas Husom was charged Thursday with two counts of custodial sexual misconduct.
The Tri-City Herald reports the case was referred to the attorney general's office after an internal investigation into rumors he was having sex with a woman inmate. It reportedly happened in an off-camera storage room, apparently in exchange for a razor.
The 41-year-old worked at the jail for three years and resigned in March.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured