PASCO, Wash. - Charges filed by the state attorney general's office say a Franklin County Jail corrections officer had sex with two inmates in exchanged for contraband.
Justin Thomas Husom was charged Thursday with two counts of custodial sexual misconduct.
The Tri-City Herald reports the case was referred to the attorney general's office after an internal investigation into rumors he was having sex with a woman inmate. It reportedly happened in an off-camera storage room, apparently in exchange for a razor.
The 41-year-old worked at the jail for three years and resigned in March.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties