EAGLE, Idaho - A cellphone video made by a 16-year-old boy at a southwest Idaho park has led to the arrest of an 18-year-old man on suspicion of felony aggravated assault.
Police on Monday took into custody Jordan A. Charles after examining the video police say shows Charles threatening the victim with a knife.
Police say Charles threatened a boy and girl in Orval Krasen Park about 7 p.m. on Sunday with the knife after asking them for cigarettes.
After getting home the boy called police. But police didn't find Charles when they went to the park.
Police say they found Charles in the park on Monday wearing the same clothes as in the video.
He is being held in the Ada County Jail.
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force