EAGLE, Idaho - A cellphone video made by a 16-year-old boy at a southwest Idaho park has led to the arrest of an 18-year-old man on suspicion of felony aggravated assault.
Police on Monday took into custody Jordan A. Charles after examining the video police say shows Charles threatening the victim with a knife.
Police say Charles threatened a boy and girl in Orval Krasen Park about 7 p.m. on Sunday with the knife after asking them for cigarettes.
After getting home the boy called police. But police didn't find Charles when they went to the park.
Police say they found Charles in the park on Monday wearing the same clothes as in the video.
He is being held in the Ada County Jail.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives