BURIEN, Wash. - Witnesses who heard a bus crash into a vacant building in Burien say they dug through debris to help rescue the driver.
They told KIRO they found the woman bleeding from the head Sunday night. She was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle in critical condition. No one else was on board the bus that was marked "Snoqualmie Casino Express."
The King County sheriff's office says the bus had first collided with an SUV at an intersection. A man and woman in the SUV were taken to Highline Hospital with minor injuries.
Sgt. John Hall says witnesses also reported seeing a woman and boy running from the SUV.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods