Bozeman, MT - A 53-year-old caregiver is charged with pulling a knife and threatening to kill a partially paralyzed Bozeman man.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports Elsie Evans McEntire of Bozeman was charged Wednesday in Justice Court with felony assault with a weapon. Her bail was set at $30,000.
Charging documents say police responded to a disturbance Tuesday morning. The man told police that he pays McEntire to assist him because he is paralyzed on the left half of his body and is in a wheelchair.
Court records say the two had been in a heated argument earlier and police told her to leave. The man told investigators the woman returned and they argued. He said she grabbed a knife from the kitchen and said she was going to kill him.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image