Bozeman, MT - A 53-year-old caregiver is charged with pulling a knife and threatening to kill a partially paralyzed Bozeman man.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports Elsie Evans McEntire of Bozeman was charged Wednesday in Justice Court with felony assault with a weapon. Her bail was set at $30,000.
Charging documents say police responded to a disturbance Tuesday morning. The man told police that he pays McEntire to assist him because he is paralyzed on the left half of his body and is in a wheelchair.
Court records say the two had been in a heated argument earlier and police told her to leave. The man told investigators the woman returned and they argued. He said she grabbed a knife from the kitchen and said she was going to kill him.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting