KUNA, Idaho - A southwestern Idaho collection of more than 300 vehicles as well as car parts collected over decades is for sale in an online auction that runs through Friday.
Car aficionado Clarence Haken collected and stored the vehicles at the old Mora schoolhouse east of Kuna.
Haken died three years ago and the cars are being sold in an online auction.
Auctioneer Kyle Musick tells KTVB-TV the cars are in varying states of disarray. Some of the vehicles are from the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s.
The value of the cars and parts are estimated to be in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Linda DeBaets, Haken's daughter, says if buyers got the vehicles running and put them back on the road that would make her dad's dreams come true.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home