Bond has been set at $1 Million for the man accused of choking his estranged wife who has been missing for two years.
Charles Capone is facing a charge of second degree assault. He's accused of choking his then-wife Rachael Anderson in late 2009.
She disappeared in April of 2010 and has never been found. Capone is considered a person of interest in her disappearance.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties