BOISE, Idaho - The Ada County Coroner's Office says a woman whose body was found in a canal in Boise likely died in an accidental drowning.
Forensic supervisor Robert Karinen released the information Friday following the discovery of the woman's body Thursday.
He says the woman's identity is still being confirmed, and that toxicology reports will take several weeks.
Police say a canal company employ found the body behind a church near State Street.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting