Great Falls, MT - A 38-year-old Browning man has died of injuries suffered in a one-vehicle crash north of Browning.
Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Christopher Garza tells the Great Falls Tribune the man failed to negotiate a curve in Duck Load Road at about 10 p.m. Thursday. Garza says the driver over corrected and rolled his vehicle. He was ejected and crushed by the vehicle.
The man was initially taken to Blackfeet Community Hospital in Browning and then to Benefis Health System in Great Falls, where he died Friday.
His name has not been released.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting