Great Falls, MT - A 38-year-old Browning man has died of injuries suffered in a one-vehicle crash north of Browning.
Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Christopher Garza tells the Great Falls Tribune the man failed to negotiate a curve in Duck Load Road at about 10 p.m. Thursday. Garza says the driver over corrected and rolled his vehicle. He was ejected and crushed by the vehicle.
The man was initially taken to Blackfeet Community Hospital in Browning and then to Benefis Health System in Great Falls, where he died Friday.
His name has not been released.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position