OAKLEY, Idaho - Two south-central Idaho brothers ages 5 and 2 fell from a second-story window onto concrete and sustained serious injuries.
Authorities tell The Times-News the brothers from Oakley fell Wednesday afternoon and sustained skull fractures.
The brothers were flown to Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City.
Authorities say the 5-year-old has been discharged while the 2-year-old remains in intensive care.
Cassia County Sheriff's Office Cpl. Kenny Emery says a bed was next to the window and the screen was partially pushed out.
Emery says there is no evidence of foul play. Police are continuing to investigate.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position