OAKLEY, Idaho - Two south-central Idaho brothers ages 5 and 2 fell from a second-story window onto concrete and sustained serious injuries.
Authorities tell The Times-News the brothers from Oakley fell Wednesday afternoon and sustained skull fractures.
The brothers were flown to Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City.
Authorities say the 5-year-old has been discharged while the 2-year-old remains in intensive care.
Cassia County Sheriff's Office Cpl. Kenny Emery says a bed was next to the window and the screen was partially pushed out.
Emery says there is no evidence of foul play. Police are continuing to investigate.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting