OSO, Wash. - The Snohomish County sheriff's office says a 10-year-old boy was critically injured Sunday evening when he fell out of the bed of a moving pickup truck near Oso.
The boy was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with life-threatening head injuries.
Lt. Rob Palmer told The Daily Herald (http://bit.ly/1boUNGS ) the boy's father was arrested for driving under the influence.
Palmer says in almost all circumstances it is unlawful for passengers to ride in the bed of trucks.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car