SEATTLE - Police picked up a 7-year-old boy who was apparently abandoned at a homeless camp in Seattle.
One of the attendants at a Nickelsville camp called 911 Monday night, and officers found the boy walking around in damp clothes from being out in the rain.
He didn't know where his mother was or when she would be back. He hadn't eaten since breakfast, so officers took him to a McDonald's while they waited for Child Protective Services to take custody.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car