Banks, OR - Oregon authorities say both drivers involved in a head-on crash were driving impaired.
The Oregon State Police said the Sunday morning crash on Highway 26 near Banks sent three people to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Authorities said 18-year-old Zacharry Olson of Banks was traveling eastbound in the wrong lane when the accident occurred. Banks was cited for driving under the influence, assault in the third degree and assault in the fourth degree.
Twenty-three-year-old Jamie France of Redmond was driving the other vehicle. Authorities said she was also cited for driving under the influence.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home