GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - Mountain View School District Superintendent Greg Bailey said an early-morning bomb threat at Grangeville High School canceled school Wednesday.
Bailey said all schools in the community of Grangeville are closed.
He said the bomb threat came in the form of a "message."
Grangeville police were at the school with bomb-sniffing dogs Wednesday morning, investigating the threat.
Bailey said the missed school day will be made up.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017