BOISE, Idaho - The NCAA says Boise State University can immediately assist a homeless football player who signed to play with the team in February.
KTVB-TV reports that the NCAA announced Wednesday morning that the school can assist 21-year-old Antoine Turner.
Boise State officials asked for a waiver that would allow the school to help Turner.
Turner is scheduled to graduate from Fullerton College in California on May 23.
He's expected to move to Boise on May 31 or June 1.
The school says the 6-foot-3, 280-pound defensive tackle has a full scholarship that includes room and board.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day