BOISE, Idaho - A 62-year-old Boise man who strangled his wife to death has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
KBOI-TV reports in a story on Tuesday that Bruce Macomb received the sentence for killing 58-year-old Barb Macomb in February 2013.
Macomb pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter after initially being charged with first-degree murder.
Prosecutors say Macomb strangled his wife to death before trying to kill himself. Court records say Macomb slashed his neck and wrists.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th