BOISE, Idaho - A 56-year-old Boise man accused of trying to run over three people with a vehicle on a lawn in Boise has been taken into custody and is facing four felony charges.
Police tell the Idaho Statesman that Jerry C. Keeley hit one person on Saturday and caused minor injuries.
Keeley is facing two felony charges of aggravated assault, one felony charge of aggravated battery, and felony possession of methamphetamine.
Police say Keely had an ongoing dispute with the victims.
He remained in the Ada County Jail on Tuesday.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line