CALDWELL, Idaho - Police in southwest Idaho have arrested a 30-year-old Boise man following a drive-by shooting in Caldwell.
Police took Roberto Angel Ballesteros into custody on Tuesday evening at a hotel in Boise.
Caldwell police say Ballesteros is a suspect in a drive-by shooting on Monday involving two other men in another vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Ballesteros is facing charges of aiding and abetting aggravated assault, aiding and abetting shooting into an occupied vehicle, and felony possession of a controlled substance.
Caldwell police say they're searching for another suspect in the case.
- Potholes keeping Spokane crews busy
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes