BOISE, Idaho - A 21-year-old Boise man has been arrested on accusations he used the mail to traffic marijuana.
Boise police say they arrested Andrew R. Ralston following an investigation with the U.S. Postal Inspectors.
Police say officers and a police dog stopped Ralston Friday after he picked up a package from a Boise Post Office.
Police say a search of the package found several pounds of marijuana inside. The package was sent from a California address.
Authorities say a search of Ralston's home resulted in finding additional marijuana and other illegal drugs.
Ralston was charged with trafficking marijuana, and police say additional charges are possible.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter