BOISE, Idaho - A Boise firefighter had to be transported to a hospital after sustaining a knee injury while fighting an early morning fire Thursday.
Officials say firefighters responded about 2 a.m. to the fire in southeast Boise at Alsco, an industrial linen company.
Battalion Chief John Peugh says the firefighter injured his knee in the loading dock area that was filled with smoke.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday