BOISE, Idaho - A Boise firefighter had to be transported to a hospital after sustaining a knee injury while fighting an early morning fire Thursday.
Officials say firefighters responded about 2 a.m. to the fire in southeast Boise at Alsco, an industrial linen company.
Battalion Chief John Peugh says the firefighter injured his knee in the loading dock area that was filled with smoke.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved