BOISE, Idaho - Boise-based chain store Honk's $1.00 has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
The Idaho Statesman reports the company made the filing last week and is seeking to reorganize free from creditors' lawsuits.
The company on its website lists seven stores in Idaho, five in Utah and one in Oregon and another in Nevada.
The company lists $4 million in debts, including about $27,000 in sales tax to Utah, about $20,000 in rent, and vacation pay to several employees.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives