BOISE, Idaho - The FBI says the suspect in the robbery of a Boise bank Wednesday afternoon is suspected in four other bank robberies in Idaho and Utah.
Police in Boise say the man robbed a U.S. Bank branch in West Boise at 4:10 p.m. Wednesday.
The FBI says the same man is suspected of a Dec. 21 robbery at Chase Bank in Boise, a Jan. 22 robbery at a Wells Fargo branch in Boise, a Jan. 4 robbery of Washington Trust Bank in Garden City and a Feb. 26 robbery of Mountain America Credit Union in Cedar City, Utah.
Witnesses say the man is white, about 50 to 60 years old with gray hair. He has been seen in blue jeans, a jacket, sneakers, eyeglasses and a baseball cap and carrying a red bag.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns