LEWISTON, Idaho - Nez Perce County deputies, while attempting to recover a body that was discovered in the Clearwater River just south of Lenore along Highway 12, discovered later it was a pile of floating debris.
The debris was spotted between a private campground and a sportsman's access area and, unsuccessful in retrieving it, they had called for a boat to assist in the recovery when they determined it was not a body.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital