TACOMA, Wash. - A boy has drowned in Five Mile Lake in northwest Washington state.
The King County Sheriff's office tells the News Tribune that the boy disappeared in the lake Saturday afternoon while swimming with friends.
Authorities say the boy's body was recovered at about 5:45 p.m. and taken to the King County Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy.
The boy's name and age hasn't been released.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives