WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A woman whose body was found Friday near Walla Walla was shot to death and her death has been ruled a homicide.
After the autopsy Saturday, County Coroner Richard Greenwood identified the woman as 20-year-old Yesica Olivos of Walla Walla. Her body was found by a pedestrian near an intersection.
The Union-Bulletin reports investigators with the sheriff's office have not named a suspect.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some