GOODING, Idaho - The body of a 67-year-old Gooding man has been retrieved from a vehicle submerged in a south-central Idaho canal.
Idaho State Police say they found the body of James D. Singer in a maroon 1998 GMC Yukon on Sunday morning in the canal in Gooding.
Police say it appears the vehicle left a nearby schoolyard and drove into the canal.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties