VANCOUVER, Wash. - A store employee found the body of a woman in a restroom at the Westfield Vancouver Mall.
The Clark County medical examiner's office identified the woman as 61-year-old Lyudmila Tikhomirova of Vancouver.
Police spokeswoman Kim Kapp says there's no sign of a crime.
Kapp told The Columbian the body had apparently been there overnight and emergency responders were called shortly after 6 a.m. Monday.
No additional information was released about the death.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position