ELMA, Wash. - A body was found Sunday in a mobile home that burned last month in a remote area near Elma.
Grays Harbor County Sheriff Rick Scott told KBKW it could be the body of a homeless man the owner was allowing to stay in the building. Scott says the owner didn't mention the man after the Dec. 15 fire because he hadn't seen him in a while.
Firefighters were unable to enter the building after the fire because of the amount of property stored inside.
The owner was clearing it out and discovered the body.
The Grays Harbor County coroner is working on the identification.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults