VANCOUVER, Wash. - The sorting workers at a recycling center in Vancouver found a body Wednesday night on a conveyor belt.
Police says the body apparently arrived in a load of refuse at the West Van Materials Recovery Center.
Detectives are investigating while the Clark County medical examiner's office tries to identify the man and the cause of death.
Police say he's a white man between the ages of 45 and 55.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position