TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Officials in Twin Falls have released the names of a man and woman whose bodies were found inside a local residence.
The Twin Falls County Coroner's Office tells The Times-News in a story on Friday that the bodies are those of 57-year-old Dwight Mein of Twin Falls and 58-year-old Ronda Morgan of Twin Falls.
A postal worker called police Tuesday morning after spotting the feet of a deceased person through the screen door and smelling a strong odor.
City spokesman Joshua Palmer says it took longer to identify the woman because her body was more decayed.
Authorities have not released the cause of death, or said when they might have died.
But police say there is no suspect being sought and there is no threat to the public.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car