Billing, MT - Police in Billings are investigating the shooting death of a 49-year-old man and are questioning a potential suspect.
Officers were responding to a report of a man pointing a gun at another man at just before 1 a.m. Tuesday, but when they arrived they found the victim had been shot in the chest several times. He died at the hospital.
Lt. Jeremy House says investigators also have detained witnesses for questioning.
House says officers don't yet know what led to the shooting.
The victim's name was being withheld until family members can be notified.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity