BILLINGS, Mont. - A 59-year-old Billings man died when the vehicle he was riding in crashed on Interstate 94 near Glendive.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the 34-year-old driver fell asleep and the cargo van went off the highway shortly after 2 p.m. Thursday. The driver overcorrected and the vehicle crossed both lanes, went into the median and rolled. It landed on its top.
The Billings Gazette reports the victim, who was not wearing a seat belt, was thrown from the van and died at the scene. His name hasn't been released.
The driver suffered minor injuries.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes