SEATTLE - Seattle police are investigating a crash that killed a bicyclist near Northgate area in Seattle.
Police say the bicyclist was riding south on First Avenue Northeast at about 4:20 p.m. Wednesday when he was struck by a Ford F350 pickup traveling in the same direction.
The Seattle Times reports that the bicyclist suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Harborview Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
The 50-year-old driver of the truck stopped near the scene and was interviewed by police. Officials said he showed no signs of impairment and was released.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes