RICHLAND, Wash. - A Benton County corrections officer accused of inappropriately touching a woman on work-release has been charged with custodial misconduct.
Oscar Gonzalez will be arraigned on May 1.
KONA reports the eight-year veteran was fired Friday after a two-week investigation of an incident at the jail.
Sheriff Steve Keane says even though the woman was on work release, it was still inappropriate.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some