BELLINGHAM, Wash. - A 17-year-old Bellingham girl was killed on her way to get her driver's license.
The Washington State Patrol says Inna S. Reva had a learner's permit and was driving with her stepfather in the car Saturday when she crossed an intersection into the path of another car.
The Bellingham Herald reports the Squalicum High School senior died at the scene. Her stepfather was injured and taken to St. Joseph hospital. He told troopers they were headed to the Department of Licensing to get her license.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'