BELLEVUE, Wash. - A Bellevue police officer charged with drunken driving has resigned.
The police department announced the resignation Thursday of Officer Andrew Hanke.
KIRO-FM reports he had been on leave since he was pulled over in a drunken driving stop in November on Interstate 90 near Issaquah.
Prevously, Hanke and another Bellevue officer were accused of being drunk and disorderly at a September 2012 Seahawks game at CenturyLink Field. That incident led to a 30-day suspension.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults