YAKIMA, Wash. - Bail has been set at $1 million for the suspect in a fatal stabbing in Yakima. The bail was set Tuesday for 24-year-old Anderson Z. Clayton at his preliminary appearance in Yakima County Superior Court.
The Yakima Herald-Republic says Clayton is being held on suspicion of second-degree murder in the death of Jeremy Gomez. Police arrested Clayton near where Gomez was found bleeding from a stab wound to the chest early Monday.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday