YAKIMA, Wash. - Bail has been set at $1 million for the suspect in a fatal stabbing in Yakima. The bail was set Tuesday for 24-year-old Anderson Z. Clayton at his preliminary appearance in Yakima County Superior Court.
The Yakima Herald-Republic says Clayton is being held on suspicion of second-degree murder in the death of Jeremy Gomez. Police arrested Clayton near where Gomez was found bleeding from a stab wound to the chest early Monday.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan