SEATTLE - Five people injured in the Oso landslide Saturday remain in a Seattle hospital.
Harborview Medical Center says a 5-month-old baby boy remains in critical condition Wednesday, but he's improving in the intensive care unit. His 25-year-old mother also is in the hospital in satisfactory condition.
Harborview also reports a 58-year-old man has been moved out of intensive care and upgraded to satisfactory condition.
A 37-year-old man and an 81-year-old are both in serious condition in the intensive care unit. The hospital says the 81-year-old is improving.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults