SEATTLE - Authorities say a concert-goer gave birth to a baby girl in a bathroom stall at the Neptune Theater in Seattle.
News outlets reported the infant was born around 9:20 p.m. Wednesday during a concert by reggae singer Damian Marley, who is the son of late reggae icon Bob Marley.
The Seattle Fire Department says the baby arrived shortly before firefighters did and that the woman and baby were taken to a local hospital, both in stable condition.
Fire spokeswoman Kristin Tinsley described the baby's condition as good.
The sister of the woman giving birth told KOMO-TV that she was in the bathroom and ready to help but by the time she had taken off her rings, the baby was in the mother's arms.
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday
- Post Falls announces Thanksgiving closures
- Retailers offering big deals online for Black Friday
- Death investigated at Idaho State Correctional Center