Portland, OR - Authorities initially thought medical issues caused the March 10 death of a 61-year-old man at his home in Portland.
But an autopsy by the Oregon state medical examiner's office determined that Eugene Bigboy had been killed.
Police say homicide detectives arrested his nephew, 22-year-old Matthew Galen Bigboy, on Sunday in connection with the death. He was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on a murder charge.
It's the sixth homicide this year in Portland.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image