TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A body pulled from the Snake River in south-central Idaho late last month has been identified as a 23-year-old Nampa man.
The Twin Falls County Sheriff's Office says dental records helped identify Brandon A. Bean.
Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Lori Stewart says in a statement Monday that Bean was reported missing from Canyon County Dec. 23.
A kayaker on May 24 reported spotting a body in the Snake River west of the Centennial Park boat docks.
Stewart says a cause of death hasn't been determined, but foul play is not suspected in the death.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River