EVERETT, Wash. - Authorities in Snohomish County have arrested an Arlington man for one rape and say there may be other victims.
The Daily Herald reports 24-year-old Dean Connors was arrested Tuesday and booked for first-degree rape.
A judge set his bail at $1 million Wednesday.
Everett police say Connors is wanted in connection with the 2014 rape of a woman working as a prostitute. Police said in a news release they had been unable to successfully identify a suspect in that case until other rape cases were reported.
Police say Connor told them he put a knife to a woman's throat and forced her to have sex and also mentioned physically violent sex with others.
Detectives are working with other law enforcement agencies to investigate the other possible rape cases.
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone
- Task force proposes reforms to WSU student conduct process