EVERETT, Wash. - Authorities in Snohomish County have arrested an Arlington man for one rape and say there may be other victims.
The Daily Herald reports 24-year-old Dean Connors was arrested Tuesday and booked for first-degree rape.
A judge set his bail at $1 million Wednesday.
Everett police say Connors is wanted in connection with the 2014 rape of a woman working as a prostitute. Police said in a news release they had been unable to successfully identify a suspect in that case until other rape cases were reported.
Police say Connor told them he put a knife to a woman's throat and forced her to have sex and also mentioned physically violent sex with others.
Detectives are working with other law enforcement agencies to investigate the other possible rape cases.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults